Wednesday, August 7, 2019

DNA - Day 2

So it has been a few days and I have logged back onto GEDMATCH, clicked on my "number" and wow, I have a table full of emails and a lot of numbers!

So now what is the next step?
I think a lot of reading and studying!
This is going to take a while to understand...in the meantime I will share what I find and when!

Pleased I have this done prior to going to the DNA Downunder Conference in Sydney
if you think that you may travel down the DNA path I would highly recommend that you try and attend either one of the DNA Downunder Days in various cities around Australia or come to the conference in Sydney.  You are sure to learn a lot and I am sure if it does not make sense at the time you will have that knowledge when you are trying to understand your DNA.
For more information...
https://www.dnadownunder.com/schedule/

No comments:

Post a Comment