Sunday, May 28, 2017

Diploma of Family History UTAS

Over the coming weeks I am going to discuss the wonderful Diploma of Family History, which University of Tasmania has developed.
(The plan is to blog weekly) http://www.utas.edu.au/arts/diploma-of-family-history

In December 2014 I applied and was accepted into the first 'Introduction to Family History' subject that was offered. This was done under Bachelor of General Studies (Other). Since then they have created the Diploma of Family History!

Since then I have studied

  • Writing Family History
  • Convict Ancestors
  • Place, Image, Object
  • Families at War
These have all been wonderfully informative subjects and I intend to share information I have learned and my experience in studying these subjects.

I am about to embark on Writing the Family Saga, so by the time it is complete I will be able to discuss it!

I am also scheduled to study Convicts in Context and Oral History by the end of the year and finish the Diploma so I will also share those after they are complete.

Stay tuned - the rest of 2017 should see this blog very busy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment