Saturday, March 2, 2019

Life Gets In The Way....

Let's admit it, when you have a young family time flies...
Last year began so well..and then I dropped off the blog earth! The reason was due in part to my children, one headed overseas mid year for 3 months and the prep assisting in the departure took a bit of time...but simultaneously an elderly cousin died. The cousin had no spouse, no children...just my parents...so I supported them...and time just got away...
Here we are nearly a whole year since my blog post and feeling very down that I never shared what I had learned at Congress....which in all honesty seems almost a lifetime ago..I will see if I can share some notes about that this year.
BUT..this year I have an ambition ... to do more family history wise..to research; blog and be involved...
So to begin I have finally joined a family history society...and now school is underway and programs etc are in place and I know what time I have....I am determined to schedule research and blogging into my time...
Oh and I intended on attending the 3 Day DNA Conference at Castle Hill in August and the 35th Annual Conference NSW & AFHS too!
If you do not know about these 2 exciting events, click on the links!! They are both sure to be exceptional!!
Fingers crossed this is the year I get into gear!

For those who have stayed subscribed - thankyou for your patience...I will get there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment