Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Woohoo!

So, from all the contacts I contacted I hit the jackpot with one who even had photos of my husbands great grandparents and could answer the question over the "adopted" child they had!
He has been most gracious sharing and it is great to have another link in the family. The cousins, who were friends, have also been generous sharing a marriage certificate and a couple of photos!
My advice to all - if someone has the same person on their tree as yours on any website eg ancestry - send them a message, it cannot hurt and you may be surprised at what you receive in return.
I am still awaiting some responses (fingers crossed!)they too will be fruitful!

'People will not look forward to posterity, who never look backward to
their ancestors.'

Edmund Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment